Friday, June 14, 2013

2/3rd's of the way

Yippee I am now two thirds of the way through treatment.

Healing from radiation took longer than expected. I had quite the radiation burn. It sounds funny but the inside of my breast (boob) is sore and tender.  The bounce is not good :).  I have started swimming, aquasize, which I love great for my hips and legs but some of the bouncing hurts even in the water.  I tried a new swim suit which is a sports suit and it's ok while it's dry but once we are wet :(

Everyone in radiation was just lovely.  I have meet some amazing people.  At your last radiation appointment you get to ring a bell. (popular ritual) any way I had gone to the appointment alone and wasn't going to bother but my radiation tech said, "oh yes we are, this is important and a way to release and move forward". So she came with me and I rang the bell, everyone in the waiting room cheered. She was right I am very grateful to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment