Monday, December 3, 2012

Letter to my Trainer

 
Hi Adam just wanted to share a funny story form dinner today.
We had roast beef and roast potatoes and veggies.
My plate has 2 quarters of potatoes and one slice of beef with 1/2 an apple with 5 grapes. My dad asked what the hell is that (in a nice way) I it's my dinner, he laughed she you (meaning me) in the past would have eaten more in just taste testing dinner, and we laughed cause it is true. I would eat so much while making dinner and would never really know what I had done.
SO I have a new project - I am going to start a list "Good Things About Chemo" today was item number two. - one being whole founds only processed not an option. I have decide you make you my Ying to the chemo being Yang. If I hadn't started with you I don't think I would have made it this far - I certainly won't be making choices that I am proud of and even proud of me. I am starting to really see me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment