Friday, November 23, 2012

First Treatment Done & Dusted

Today was my first chemo treatment and to my surprise so far so good.  I didn't have an allergic reaction to the meds to so super happy.  Everyone was just lovely and love going Friday's kinda quite in the Cancer clinic.  So for the next year I know where I will be every three weeks on  Friday.  Don't think I have ever planned anything to the extent. 

By the third bag of meds my hand was very painful but if that is the worst I can manage that. 6 bags of stuff in total. 

Best guess I will lose my hair in about 10 days.  Super glad I went with transitional hair cuts.  Shoulder length for surgery and with blond stripes and the last Wednesday we did short at the back with long bits on the front Vidal Sasson would be proud of the cut big thanks to Dani E for that :)

So I am back home in bed and going to take it easy for the weekend.  Feeling  little nausea but all in all ok.

I also manged to eat a little all and day and kept it healthy and balance proud of me.

I WILL FIGHT FOR ME and today I did fight for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment