Sunday, November 11, 2012

How did I get Here

How did I get here
I gotten ahead of myself; to have gotten this far you need to know a bit of the past. I am over 50 divorced, the only thing I got from my X was fear. Everyday he said I wasn't good enough and after awhile you start to believe that. The one day a light went on and I new I was better than this. He wanted perfect he believed you work at work and when you get home everything should be perfect and I was not. I paid for that everyday we were married. So I grab all the courage I could find and left with the absoult fear of being hurt, but it didn't matter anymore I new I couldn't stay and live.

I left but a huge part of me never really got out of the fear. To the extent I hide for years and till I found a really good doctor was still hidding after 20 years. Sad to say I let the voice of one man affect far far to much of my life. That being said I have fianlly started to move forward. And one of those steps was to get healthy. When you believe a negative voice you start to become what that voice says, sad but true. One of the strange things about getting healthy you can not do it just in your body it must happen in your head first.

I WILL FIGHT FOR ME

No comments:

Post a Comment