Wednesday, November 14, 2012

A Couple Of Days Off

Well, baseline testing is all completed now. Now we watch to see what the cancer affects or to see if it affects my body in new and festive ways.

 I have a couple of days off. I am going to prep my house for the next 6 months. I was given a whole bunch on info from the cancer clinic. Everything from how to deal with laundry and body fluids (yippee) to losing hair and a dry mouth.

 It's going to be a crazy time. So got books, got a laptop, and tried to get ready as much as I could. I truly am the healthiest I have ever been. So I truly believe this will only be my next challenge.

2 comments:

  1. Is that dry month as in no alcohol, or a dry mouth - both of which are probably quite common!? I have boxes of books here too if you run out! - Suzan -

    ReplyDelete