Friday, August 2, 2013

Another One Done

Today I finished another treatment. number 12 of 17.  God I still hate the way I smell after treatment. It is the epitome of a chemical smell but it is coming from inside me. yuck! 

Chemo clinic was very busy today so they took me in the bone marrow clinic, it was lovely and quite in there.  Had an outstanding nurse "Sarah" who was able to use a smaller needle in my chest not like the regular hose they use, that's what it feels and looks like anyway. Love people who always go the extra step! The staff at Tom Baker are amazing and do a lovely job with so many people. The lease I can do is do to chemo with a smile on my face and happy to be there.

Some good news it was confirmed this week I have no new tumors (yippee)  but they don't know why I am so swollen so on to the next expert in late August.  I have just been told to keep an eye on it.  If it changes colour or get hot to call the doctor asap.  Funny currently my half boob is bigger than it was when we started all this.

All in all a very stress couple of weeks have a happy ending well at least less stressful ending. 


I WILL FIGHT FOR ME

No comments:

Post a Comment